at this point?
|General membership criteria:|
- Professional-level classical music training (e.g. a degree in voice at the bachelor's level or higher, graduate degree preferred)
- NOTE: Working pros who have not gone the traditional training route, but who have been working for several years, are welcome to apply.
- Real professional experience in your primary skill (e.g. two years experience in bona fide, paid, real-world professional work)
- Marketable skills (sightsinging, ear training, diction training, language facility, etc.)
- We need musicians, not just good voices -- "but I learn quickly" won't do it.
- With only rare exceptions, young singers who are still completing a bachelor's degree are not eligible. (For returning students, see note above.)
- As of April 1, 2009, all new applicants must be at least 23 years of age.
- For more specifics, please see our Terms and Conditions.
| ||Add-on Lists (e.g. the Church List and Temple List, with more on the way), require separate eligibility: these tools are designed for the convenience of contractors and sub-seekers, and advertise the services of members who are experienced in particular specialty areas. (More info) |
READY? Apply here.
Or, click here to go to the Access Options page for information on other levels.
Not sure? If you think you might be eligible, go ahead and apply -- we'd rather hear from you than not. We'll tell you where the holes are, and what you can do to improve your eligibility. If for any reason your application is denied, you can reapply after one year.