We've diversified our email offerings, so subscribers can choose which topics they're most interested in. Here's a brief listing of the newsletters we currently publish. (Eligibility rules may apply.):
- Next 7: The weekly vocal events newsletter based on our calendar -- this is rapidly becoming THE tool for planning your
singing-related concertgoing in Southern California. Cross-referenced and cross-linked with the Clickable Chamber Music Newsletter, our vocal events coverage reaches almost 7000 people each week. See the archives for selected examples.
- The Links: Published once a week, it includes articles about singing
and business, site updates, book reviews, and information on our
events. This email update is designed for a wide variety of singers, reaching well beyond our core membership. Browse the archives for selected examples.
- *With: Launching in late 2012, our newest e-news offering is focused on networking and training events, and is open to the public.
- unSUNg: **Songs Uncommon and New** -- Submission notifications and event info for our new showcase series launching June 2013, featuring vocal chamber music from new and neglected sources. Hear Listers and local composers and enjoy the summer at our beautiful partner venue in Glendale!
- DayLinks: Our almost-daily
member newsletter, this publication is restricted to full members, and
provides regular updates on new jobs, posts and activity, so they get a
quick summary on a regular basis.
- Linkflash: This members-only note is short, simple and sent as needed, based on urgent needs and short-notice casting.
To sign up for our public newsletters, click here.
To edit your preferences for existing subscriptions, click the links indicated at the bottom of any newsletter.
(Subscriptions for members-only newsletters, e.g. DayLinks and Linkflash, are maintained by our administrators. If you're having any trouble receiving these emails and believe your full membership to be in good standing, please Contact us.)