Publicizing your events on LaurisList.com:
So you're in a great new show, doing an opera, presenting a recital or just inviting some people over to make music. Good for you! Presenting is tough, and PR is one of the most difficult pieces to master. We can help you reach your colleagues, however, with these tools:
- Calendar: We encourage all users to submit calendar information to us, so we can enter it for you and make it look great. Our current calendar software is under re-evaluation as we seek a more user-friendly option. (This one does work, but could be better!) In the meantime, feel free to send your listing to events (at) laurislist (dot) com.
Registered users and members can submit event info (when logged in) by clicking here and filling out the form. This form is also available under the Events and the POST menus, and through the "Add an event" on most calendar pages. (Make sure you're logged in!)
- Post to the Forums!: If you're registered with us (i.e. you have a login and password for the site), tell us about your event in the Raves forum, and tell us all the juicy details of why we can't miss it:
- Is your dog in the show?
- Are you handing out free bonbons afterward?
- Are there special discounts for Lauri's List members? (Nudge nudge, wink wink?)
Bring it on! Registered users and members can post directly, or if you're a guest user, send us an email, and we'd be happy to post your offer to the forums as soon as we can. (We recommend that you send your notice at least two weeks before the event.)
- Submit a special offer to The Links or Next 7: Our newsletters reach a large targeted audience, with a wide variety of singing readers. If you'd like to offer a special deal to our readers, or would like to place a display ad or banner in a newsletter for a ridiculously low fee (starting at just $10), Contact Us.